How do I create a Hawaii safe travel account?
Where do I sign up?
- Go to the Hawaii Safe Travels Home Page and Create an Account. Here you’ll have the option to log in or create an account. …
- Fill In Your Information. …
- Include Your Home Address. …
- Add Your Trip Information. …
- Apply For Exception from Quarantine. …
- Fill Out Your Health Questionnaire within 24 Hours of Your Flight.
How do I get a QR code for Hawaii?
Travelers who have a SMART Health Card from their State or provider can obtain the green QR code by using CommonPass to verify their vaccination SMART Health Card, then linking their CommonPass ID in Safe Travels (not for cruise line trips at this time).
How do I get a Hawaii safe travel QR code?
Travelers will receive a QR code via email once their trip information is submitted. For convenience, the same QR code will be emailed to travelers one day prior to departure. Beginning Nov. 8, International travelers flying directly to Hawaii do not need to complete a Safe Travels application.
Is there a safe travel app for Hawaii?
Hawai’i’s Safe Travels Program Welcomes CommonPass.
Now available for all flights from the U.S. to Hawai’i. … CommonPass is a digital health app that you use to present proof that you were vaccinated or tested negative for COVID-19.
Is Hawaii open for travel?
For the safety and well-being of both residents and guests, the State of Hawaii has developed the Safe Travel Hawaii program to welcome visitors to the state while still preventing the spread of COVID-19 to our islands.
What is a safe travels account?
Safe Travels digitizes and simplifies the current paper-based process. … Travelers are encouraged to enter their information and trip details well in advance of their flight. Once their health information is entered 24 hours before departure, travelers receive a QR code via email.
How do I create a QR code?
For Android users
- On the Google Chrome app, navigate to the website you want to create a QR code for.
- In the top-right corner, tap the icon of three vertical dots.
- Tap Share in the drop-down, then select QR Code. …
- Beneath the QR code on the next screen, tap Download to save the QR code to your device.
How do you say safe travel?
Creative ways to say have a safe flight
- Wishing you a relaxing time in the sky.
- Wishing you a safe and joyful journey ahead.
- Enjoy the trip!
- Enjoy the trip! See you next fall!
- Have a blast and don’t enjoy it too much!
- Looking forward to hearing about your trip!
- I hope you have smooth skies!
- Bon Voyage!
What documents are needed to fly to Hawaii?
If you are flying to Hawai’i within the United States, you only need a valid government photo ID. A list of accepted forms of ID can be found on the TSA website. Children and teenagers under 18 do not need an ID when traveling with a companion who has a valid ID.
Which individuals are exempt from travel quarantine in Hawaii?
There is an exemption for people who have tested positive for Covid 19 and recovered. To be considered for this exemption, you must upload 1) a copy of your positive Covid 19 test result, and 2) a signed letter from your medical provider.
What Covid test is required for Hawaii?
Hawai’i’s Pre-travel Testing Program
A negative COVID-19 test result or proof of U.S. vaccination is required prior to departure to avoid quarantine in Hawai’i. Please link a digital health pass, or upload a negative COVID-19 test result to the Safe Travels platform.
Is Safe travels an app?
Travellers can still use the SafeTravels app to create and share their Emergency Travel Profile with other travellers. This includes important information such as Travel Insurance, Emergency Contact and Medical Information.
Does Travel Hawaii gov have an app?
Travelers should use the Safe Travels digital application found on travel.hawaii.gov to complete their Profile and Trip information to obtain a QR code.
What is a clear exception?
Clear error refers to a trial court’s judgment or action that appears unquestionably erroneous to the reviewing/appellate court. However the fact that there is a clear error may not warrant reversal of the lower court decision.