Visit www.absher.sa and login with your username and password. Then click on “Dashboard”, scroll down to the end and click on “More Detail” of “Visit Visas” section. You will be able to see your visit visa details including your Visa Number, Border Number, Date of Entry and the Visit Visa Expiry Date.
How can I check my Absher family visit status?
You can check the family visit visa status online on the MOFA, Saudi Arabia website with the visa application number.
Check family visit visa status
- Search for: Application submitted to MOFA.
- Enter the application number.
- ID Number: Iqama Number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Inquire” button.
How can I check my Absher family visit visa validity?
Enquire about Visa Validity
- Login to (Absher) Portal.
- Select (Residents) from the main menu.
- Select Visa services from the List of e-services.
- Enter the required information, including residence permit number, employer ID number, visual code, visa number and passport number.
- The system displays visa information.
How can I check my family visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
How to Check Family Visa Status in the KSA?
- Go to the MOFA website.
- Scroll down to go to the “Enquiry” section.
- In the box titled “Searching For,” choose “Application submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs”
- Enter your application number in the Order Number box.
How can I check my Moi family visit visa status?
Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal. Click on “Visa Services” then “Family Visit Application”. Use the “Service Options” page to check all available options of the service.
How can I check my family visit visa stamped or not?
Visa is Stamped
- Family Visa: If you see a page opened with all your visa details and picture, it means that your family visa is stamped. …
- Work Visa: A work visa is stamped by the Saudi Embassy only if you see two bar codes as shown below.
How can I check my Saudi visa validity?
All you need to do is simply enter your Iqama number and date of birth or passport number to check your visa validity in KSA. Follow the steps below: Visit the Muqeem portal: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check. Select English from the top menu.
How can I check my visit visa expiry date online?
By Web Report
- Here’s a step by step guide to track the visa validity using your passport:
- Step 1: Visit this link – https://smartservices.ica.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Passport Information’ radio button.
- Step 3: Select either ‘residency’ or ‘visa’.
How can I check my visa details?
Check Visa Status With Passport Number
- Visit the official visa website of the country of visit.
- Find the option of tracking the visa application status.
- Enter the acknowledgement number or passport number and the date of birth.
- Following that, enter the captcha code and click ‘submit’.
How can I check my visit visa status in Saudi Arabia?
In this article, we have explained the procedure to extend the family visit visa in Saudi Arabia; through Absher. after 270 days or more. through Istiqdam.
Check the Status of Extension Request
- Click on the “General Services“.
- Select “Passports“.
- Click on the “Tawasul” service.
- Select “Inquire for Requests“.
How can I check my vacation status in Saudi Arabia?
Follow these steps to check exit reentry visa status online:
- Open official website of MOI KSA.
- Go to Electronic Inquiries.
- Go to Passport.
- Click on “Public Query Exit/Re-entry Visa Status”
- Enter Your Iqama Number.
- Enter your Sponsor ID.
Can we check visa status online with passport number?
Yes, you can check visa status online. You need to use your passport number or the reference number and visa application number available on the invoice/ receipt issued by consulates or any outsourcing visa application center.
Is Family visa Open in Qatar 2021?
Current Status of Family Visit Visa
Please note entry on tourist and family visit visas will be restricted to the following: Only fully vaccinated visitors who received any of the COVID-19 vaccines recognized in Qatar with at least 14 days since the last dose, are allowed to enter Qatar.
How can I get family resident visa through Metrash2?
Online instructions for the Metrash2 mobile app
- Login to your Metrash 2.
- Click on “Visa Services” and then on “Visa Operation”.
- Find the “Family Applications” icon and click.
- On the “Family Applications” page, click on “New Application”
- Fill in all the required details for your family, and click on “Validate’.