Tourism and travel courses will deepen your understanding about tourism as an activity, how the tourism industry is organised and developed, and how tourism influences society locally, nationally and globally. The travel and tourism industry cover several types of careers from service to executive positions.
Why did you choose to study tourism?
Why did I choose Tourism Management: I’ve chosen this course because I believe it will open up great opportunities and will give me the ability to travel. It’s even more interesting in a way that tourism sector not only boosts economic growth but promotes a sustainable environment as well.
What are the benefits of a career in travel and tourism?
5 Reasons to Start a Career in Tourism
- #1) Tourism Is One of the World’s Largest Industries. …
- #2) It Allows You to Travel. …
- #3) It Will Strengthen Your Soft Skills. …
- #4) People Are Spending More Money When Traveling. …
- #5) It’s Easy to Get Started. …
- Accelerate Your Career.
What have you learned in tourism?
A degree in Tourism teaches students about business management, marketing fundamentals, human resources, project management, sustainability, cross-cultural awareness and so much more. The knowledge and skills acquired through the program is essential and useful for a variety of different careers.
Why did you choose BSHM as your course?
Why did I choose Hospitality Management: I chose this course because I love to travel, interacting and socializing with other people. I wanted also to learn the culture of other nations.
Why are you passionate about a career in travel?
2. A world of opportunity. As well as an industry you can be passionate about, the travel industry is extremely vast with many different job opportunities. … Working for a large company like Flight Centre Travel Group also makes it easier to move up in the ranks and take steps to further your career.
What do tourism students do?
The Bachelor of Science in Tourism (BS Tourism) is a 4-year multidisciplinary degree that trains students in becoming leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and qualified personnel in the tourism industry. It focuses on cultural aspects such as travel, language, and history.
How do you answer why do you choose this school?
How to answer, “Why did you choose this school?”
- Keep it positive. When answering this question in an interview, explain how you came to your decision in a way that reflects positively on you. …
- Share your priorities. …
- Relate your school to your job.
Why do u want to join hotel industry?
The hospitality industry allows you to develop yourself – professionally and as a person. Not only do you improve on the professional skills you already possess, but with time and commitment you learn others due to the variety of colleagues, clients and situations that will put you to the test.