You need a visa for stays longer than 90 days or to work or study in Poland. Non-EU visitors must obtain a stamp in their passport upon initial entry into a Schengen country in order to depart the Schengen area without difficulty.
Is it difficult to get visa for Poland?
Yes! It is easy to get a visit visa for Poland than work visa or study visa. You just need to check the website that is E-Consulate for booking the appointment date for Poland Embassy of your country.
How long does it take to get a Poland visa?
The processing time for a Poland Schengen Visa may take up to 15 days in normal circumstances, but could take up to 60 days to be issued in extreme circumstances. You can apply for your visa up to six months before you travel.
How much is visa from Nigeria to Poland?
Visa fee is 80 euro. The visa application fee is non-returnable, whatever the consul’s decision.
How can I move to Poland?
Poland’s Visa Requirements
- a visa application form, duly completed.
- a passport, valid until at least three months after the planned departure from Poland.
- biometric, passport size picture(s)
- payment proof of visa fee.
- proof of travel insurance or international medical insurance.
- proof of sufficient financial means.
How much bank balance is required for Poland tourist visa?
Bank statement – this needs to show a minimum balance of €3000 over the last 6 months. If you do not have this amount in your bank, you could show a family member’s/guardian’s statement instead, with an accompanying letter stating that they are sponsoring your travel and stay.
What jobs are in demand in Poland?
TOP-10 In-Demand Jobs in Poland 2021
- Qualified blue-collar employees. …
- Employees in the field of trade. …
- Drivers. …
- Technicians, storekeepers. …
- Engineers. …
- IT specialists. …
- Accountants, economists. …
- Human resources staff.
How can I get citizenship in Poland?
To obtain Polish citizenship, a foreigner must remain married to a Polish citizen for a period of at least 3 years and has stayed in Poland legally and uninterruptedly for at least 2 years under a permanent residence permit, and their knowledge of Polish language is documented.
What are the documents required for Poland visa?
Documents required for Poland Visa
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity and minimum 3 blank pages + all old passports if any;
- Visa Application form;
- Visa Fee payment receipt;
- 2 recent colour photographs (Photo Specification);
How long can I stay in Poland?
you can travel to countries in the Schengen area for up to 90 days in any 180-day period without a visa. This applies if you travel as a tourist, to visit family or friends, to attend business meetings, cultural or sports events, or for short-term studies or training.
What are the visa types in Poland?
There are 2 types of D-visa. National D-visa as a national visa: You can stay in the territory for any other purpose other than work. National D-visa (work) as a national visa: You can stay in Poland for work purpose only for the whole period of visa validity.
Can I change my tourist visa to work visa in Poland?
A visitor visa cannot be “converted” to work permit. You need to apply and obtain the work permit with the help of your prospective employer. Your employer need to obtain necessary permission from the Polish authorities to employ you.
Can Nigeria travel to Poland?
Basic Travel Requirements for Nigerians visiting Poland
Passport with a validity of at least 3 months from the intended period of exiting the country. The passport should have at least two blank pages for the necessary stamp. … Proof of accommodation for the period you will be staying in the country.
How can I get a job in Poland from Nigeria?
Requirements to Obtain Poland Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- Evidence of payment of application fees.
- Confirmation of the legal status of the employer from the National Court Register.
- Current records of the employer’s economic activity.
- Copies of the applicant’s passport pages with relevant travel information.
Does Poland have embassy in Nigeria?
The embassy of Poland in Abuja is located at 10, River Niger, Maitama and can be contacted by telephone on 807 663 1021 and 805 200 0204 as well as by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The consular section, which shares premises with the embassy, can be reached by email email@example.com.