From your Google Earth session, right-click on your tour file, then select “Share or Post.” The Google Earth Post Wizard will then appear on your screen and prompt you to enter details about the tour you are submitting to the Google Earth Community.
How do I export a Google tour?
To save your KML Tour, click the Save to File button in the Tour Player, and give your KML Tour a name. It is then stored in the Places panel. To save it to a permanent . kmz file, right-click the tour in your Places panel, choose Save Places As…, and save your .
How to Use Google Tour Builder
- Go to www.tourbuilder.withgoogle.com.
- Click “Sign In” and sign in with a Google account.
- Making a Tour. Click “Create A Tour” to start. …
- Editing Locations. Click “Add Location” search for location and click “Add to tour” …
- Saving, Sharing and Presenting. Click “Save Now” to save work.
How do I export a Google Earth tour?
Save place info to your computer
- Open Google Earth.
- Go to File Save. Save Place As.
- In the new window, go to the left-hand panel and select a folder.
- In the “File name” field, type the name of the file.
- Click Save.
- Google Earth will save the file as a . kmz file, which includes the KML file.
How do I record a tour on Google Earth?
Record a tour
- Open Google Earth.
- Click Add Tour, or, in the bar above the globe, click Record .
- To start recording, go to the lower left corner in the media player and click Record/Stop .
- To record audio, click Microphone .
How do I save a Google Maps tour as a video?
Open Google Earth Pro. Click “View” and select “Tour.” The “Record” control will appear at the bottom of the screen on the left. Click the red “Record” button to begin recording. Stop Leg Cramps in 1 Min.
How do you make a virtual walking tour?
How to Create a Virtual Tour in 8 Steps
- Choose the Right Equipment & Software. …
- Plan Your Shots. …
- Stage Each Room. …
- Level the Tripod. …
- Take Test Shots First. …
- Take All Photos on Your Image List. …
- Create Your Virtual Tour. …
- Share Your Virtual Tour.
Why is Google tour creator closing?
In order to focus on storytelling in Google Earth, we will be shutting down Tour Builder in 2021. To learn how you can export and download your maps data in advance of the deprecation, please visit the About Page on Tour Builder’s website.
Share your project
- Click the Share button on the Project Details panel.
- Click Get shareable link.
- Copy the link. You can now share this link with others so that they can view your project. Note: if you turn link sharing on, anyone who the link is shared with can view your project.
You can share a public or unlisted map for viewing in Google Earth.
Open the downloaded file in Google Earth, email the file to your friends, or upload it to your website to share.
- While looking at the map, choose File > Download.
- Select KML. …
- Click Download.
How do I record my screen?
Record your phone screen
- Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
- Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it. …
- Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
- To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .
How do you screen record on a Mac?
In the QuickTime Player app on your Mac, choose File > New Screen Recording to open Screenshot and display the tools. You can click Options to control what you record—for example, you can set the location where you want to save your screen recording, or include the pointer or clicks in the screen recording.