How long does it take to get an exit visa in Saudi?
The employer will have a period of 10 days to approve or reject the request. If the employer approves the visa, the employee will have 5 days to issue the final exit visa. If the employer rejects the visa, the MOL will review the objection and make the decision on it within 10 days from the initial request.
What is the process of final exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Steps to complete the service
- Select ‘Individuals’ and login to Absher.
- Select ‘E-services’ then click on ‘Workers Services’.
- Select ‘Issuing of Final Exit Visa for Non Iqama’.
- Fill in the required information.
- Select the individual for whom you would like to issue the final exit visa.
- Click ‘Issue Final Exit Visa’.
How much is exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
The fee for exit/re-entry visa is SAR 200 for the first two months and SAR 100 for each additional month. The fee can be paid online, using the dependent’s Iqama number.
How do you know if you have exit visa in Saudi Arabia?
Check Final exit Visa without Absher
In order to check the final exit visa status without an Absher account; Open the MOL website https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/nonsaudiempinquiry.aspx. Enter your Iqama number if Iqama has been issued. Otherwise, enter your border number or passport number.
How long does exit visa take?
The Final Exit Visa takes approximately 60 days to be issued and is then valid for another 60 days thereafter. It is important to know that once the Final Exit Visa has been issued the iqama cards’ validity doesn’t count anymore.
How can I get Absher exit visa?
Issue Exit Re-Entry Visas through Absher
- Access your Absher account by logging in.
- Select “Services” from the “My Services” menu.
- Choose “Passports“
- Select “Visa Requests“
- Now, click “Create Visa Request.”
- Select the Request Type “Exit Re-Entry Visa (Single)“