The visa is valid for between 30- 60 days depending on the consul discretion. It costs 13,000 naira for a Thailand tourist visa. A copy of your travel return ticket paid in full is required.
How can I get Thailand visa from Nigeria?
How To Apply For Thailand Visa In Nigeria
- An International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages.
- An application form carefully filled and signed.
- Four recently acquired passport-sized photograph.
- Original certificate of clearance obtained from Nigeria National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Is Thailand visa free for Nigeria?
Thailand tourist visa is required for citizens of Nigeria. Visas can be extended for an additional 30 days while in Thailand. Total length of stay must not exceed 90 days. … All applicants must apply in person at the nearest Embassy of Thailand .
Can Nigerian travel to Thailand now?
Thailand has moderate restrictions for travel. Most visitors from Nigeria need to provide a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Thailand. You are required to have mandatory quarantine.
How much is a 60 day Thailand visa?
visa application form for U.S. citizens; declaration form with your travel details and attesting both your Covid status and that you’ll follow Thailand’s health rules; money order for the $40 visa fee and a self-addressed envelope.
Is Thailand visa free now?
Thailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 64 countries and territories. The Thai government maintains bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some of these countries. Nationals of 18 countries can obtain a visa on arrival.
How much will it cost from Nigeria to Thailand?
The cheapest way to get from Nigeria to Thailand is to fly which costs $480 – $1,200 and takes 20h 4m. Which way is quickest from Nigeria to Thailand? The quickest way to get from Nigeria to Thailand is to fly which costs $500 – $1,300 and takes 17h 46m.
Is Thailand Embassy in Nigeria open?
The consular section is open 09:00 and 11:00 (Visa application)14:00 and 16:00 (Visa collection). The offices of the embassy may be closed on Nigerian and Thai public holidays.
How many hours does it take from Nigeria to Thailand?
The total flight duration from Nigeria to Thailand is 12 hours, 52 minutes.
What are the visa requirements for Thailand?
Tourist Application Requirements for a Thailand Visa
- Hold a passport valid for at least six months with at least one blank visa page.
- Hold proof of onward and return flights.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds relative to your intended length of stay.
Is Thailand visa on arrival?
Yes, there is a visa on arrival in Thailand for Indian citizens, but it is given only if they meet the following requirements: The visit is strictly for tourism purposes. The passport must be genuine and should be valid for at least 30 days. … You may be asked to show your flight ticket when you enter Thailand.
Can foreigners get married in Thailand?
Foreigners who are wishing to marry shall appear in person with their respective passports and arrival card at their Embassy in Thailand to complete declarations attesting that he/ she is single and free to marry in accordance with Thai Law and the registration shall be effected by a Thai Diplomatic or Consular Officer …
How do I register my Thai Pass?
How to Apply for Thailand Pass
- Register at Thailand Pass web portal.
- Input personal details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Receive a confirmation email after registration (within seconds after registration)
- Wait for the Thailand Pass approval (within an hour or up to 7 days)