Delhi, Mumbai and Agra are the top three Indian cities popular with global tourists. Delhi is expected to become the 8th most popular city with international visitors in 2019.
Which city has most tourist in India?
Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Agra and Jaipur were the five most visited cities of India by foreign tourists during the year 2015. Worldwide, Delhi is ranked 28th by the number of foreign tourist arrivals, while Mumbai is ranked 30th, Chennai 43rd, Agra 45th, Jaipur 52nd and Kolkata 90th.
Which is the No 1 tourist place in India?
1. Agra. Agra is home to several historic monuments, making it one of the most visited places in India. Of course, top of this list of places to see in Agra is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous buildings in the world.
Where is the highest tourism in India?
In 2020, the state with the highest domestic tourists was Tamil Nadu, with over 140 million tourist visits. Overall, the country accounted for over 610 million domestic tourism visits that same year.
Which is best city in India live?
Bangalore has been named the best city to live in India according to the government’s Ease of Living (EOL) Index 2020.
Which is developed city in India?
Mumbai is the economical Capital of India and nothing unexpected that it is the most developed city in India. Downright GDP (Gross Domestic Product) of Mumbai is 12,12,200 Crore Rs or 209 Billion USD.
Which is the No 2 tourist place in India?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in India
- The Taj Mahal, Agra. The Taj Mahal, Agra. …
- The Holy City of Varanasi. The Holy City of Varanasi. …
- Harmandir Sahib: The Golden Temple of Amritsar. …
- The Golden City: Jaisalmer. …
- The Red Fort, New Delhi. …
- Mumbai: The Gateway of India. …
- Mecca Masjid, Hyderabad. …
- Amer Fort, Jaipur.
What is very famous in India?
India is amongst the top 10 countries in the world in terms of the number of World Heritage Sites. There are 38 UNESCO World Heritage Sites in India, of which 30 are cultural sites. The spectacular Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Konark’s Sun Temple and Jaipur’s Hawa Mahal are some of the greatly admired monuments.
Which place is best for tourism?
World’s Best Places to Visit
- South Island, New Zealand.
- Bora Bora.
Who is first tourist in India?
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: Santosh George Kulangara, a travel freak from a Kerala village will have the rare honour of being perhaps the first Indian tourist in space.
Which state is richest in India?
Maharashtra: (GSDP) of ₹32.42 trillion (Richest)
Maharashtra is the richest state in India. The state capital Mumbai is also known as the economic capital of the country. The total GDP of Maharashtra is 27.96 lakh crore.
Which state has best tourism in India?
Here is a list of top 10 most visited states of India by foreign tourists in 2020 –
- 1) Tamil Nadu. Descent of the Ganges, Māmallapuram. …
- 2) Maharashtra. Bibi Ka Maqbara, Aurangabad. …
- 3) Uttar Pradesh. Taj Mahal, Agra. …
- 4) Delhi. Qutub Minar, New Delhi. …
- 5) Rajasthan. Hawa Mahal, Jaipur. …
- 6) West Bengal. …
- 7) Punjab. …
- 9) Bihar.
Which is cleanest city in India?
In a survey by the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry, Indore came out on the top as the Cleanest City in India. While the state of Chhattisgarh got the award for the cleanest state, Varanasi has been declared as the Cleanest Ganga Town.
Which is the smart city in India?
1st Round winners – Selection of 20 Smart Cities
|Ranking||Cities Shortlisted||Name of State/UT|
Which is the best village in India?
Top 20 Villages of India That Are Simply Unreal and You Must…
- Mawlynnong Cleanest Village of Asia, Meghalaya. …
- Kila Raipur Village of Rural Olympics, Punjab. …
- Khonoma The Green Village, Nagaland. …
- Malana Ancient Indian Village, Himachal Pradesh. …
- Punsari Village with Advanced Technology, Gujarat.